In a book I read by William L. Fischer called Hidden Secrets of Super Perfect Health at Any Age, Book II, 1986, I learn how to do herbal footbaths.
In chapter 10, The F-M Circulizer System, Fischer discusses the use of an herbal footbath. After studying this chapter, I realized how herbs in a footbath can enhance the skin and help you eliminate acne.
This publication was written in 1986 and Fischer claims herbal footbaths are in use overseas since 1946!
You can do either a footbath or a hand bathtub. When you prepare a container with warm water you may place your feet or hands into it and then find exactly the very same outcomes.
In the event that you currently have foot health spa, thank your mom, sister, or whoever bought it as you are in for a treat. Should you, using $20 or $30 you can get one just like that I did.
If you employ a heated footbath, veins in your feet begin to expand. Within a span of 15-20 moment, the warm water affects your entire vascular (blood) system and also you also get improved blood flow.
With the addition of a natural extract into the hot water in the footbath, minerals and other phytochemicals in the herbs enter the soles of your feet and into your bloodstream.
This usually means you could introduce herbal phytochemicals in your blood flow using the footbath. Throughout your footbath, these herbal compounds quickly circulated throughout the body and get to work lactic acid, killing germs, and enhancing your skin flow.
This is an herbal combination you can use. This herbal blend was taken and altered slightly from a publication written by Daniel B. Mowrey, Ph.D., known as The Scientific Validation of Herbal Medicine, 1986. Mowrey states,
“This (herbal) mix attacks external skin disorders from within, purifying the blood, carrying off waste, reinforcing the blood’s ability to ward off infectious agents.”
The herbal combination to use is,
- Dandelion root — purifies blood and enhances liver function
- Yellow dock root — purifies blood, assists liver, is antibacterial
- Sarsaparilla origin — has antibiotic activity, promotes waste elimination through urine and perspiration
- Echinacea — raises immunity and promotes skin healing
- Licorice — protects the liver so that it may neutralize the bloodstream better
- Kelp — supply vitamins and minerals and contrasts heavy metal which are beneficial to health
- Chaparral — is anti-inflammatory making effective against acne.
- Fresh Garlic — cut up a couple of cubes of garlic and set them in the warm water. Garlic has antibacterial properties.
Purchase 1 ounce of each herb and then combine them.
Here is the way to perform the herbal footbath,
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of herbal combination to 1 1/2 cups of plain water
- Boil the water with blossoms — utilize Just a glass-ceramic or stainless steel container
- After water begins to boil, then pull the container off the cooker
- Let the tea sit for 15-30 minutes. The more the tea stays the stronger the tea and its consequences
- Get your foot spa with water
- Strain the tea to remove roots and leaves
- Inadequate green and cut garlic to the foot spa
- Put your feet or hands in the hot water for 15 — 30 minutes.
I have been having a foot spa for many unique requirements for my loved ones and myself. I love using the footbath. It’s a handy way to bypass your digestive tract and get more nutrients in your body.